Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 859
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
Welcome Tony,the gents on here will point you in the right direction
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 10:46 pm
Hya Tony...I'm trying to find one rod that will do everything!...I certainly need help...lol
- Posts: 1141
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Burton on Trent
B.James MkIV Carp & Avons you cannot go wrong.
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1832
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome, I am sure that you will enjoy the forum!
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Hi Tony, a warm welcome, good fortune with you quest. You are well advised to research your requirements carefully before purchasing, which is in itself hopefully extremely rewarding. Ted.
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello tony and welcome
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
Welcome Tony , you will get some really good advice and tips from the lads on here .
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Welcome to the TFF bank, Tony.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests